PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - The Dickinson men's squash team wrapped up their busy weekend at the College Squash Association men's team championships with a tough 5-4 setback to the Bates College Bobcats on Sunday afternoon.
Inside the Match
Dickinson for the third day in a row showcased dominance at the early flights with Omar Ali and Kobe Fleming each picking up 3-0 wins at the number two and four spots. Mark Naguib watched a 1-0 lead slip away against Peter Koenigsbauer, before racking up wins of 11-9 and 11-8 to earn the win. Nicolas Serna went the distance versus Jesper Phillips at the top flight winning the decisive fifth game 11-5. Oosie Imoro and Sam Knipp both were able to take a game off their opponent, but could not do enough to get the win.
- Nicolas Serna (DC) over Jesper Phillips (BC) - 7-11, 11-3, 11-6, 10-12, 11-5
- Omar Ali (DC) over Harris Ramlee (BC) - 11-7, 11-2, 11-2
- Mark Naguib (DC) over Peter Koenigsbauer (BC) - 11-7, 7-11, 11-9, 11-8
- Kobe Fleming (DC) over Labeeb Ali (BC) - 11-9, 11-4, 11-3
- Jonathan Walker (BC) over Oosie Imoro (DC) - 11-2, 5-11, 11-4, 11-4
- Jairaj Singh (BC) over Aidan Ray (DC) - 11-5, 11-7, 11-6
- Sultan Hashmi (BC) over Sam Knipp (DC) - 11-9, 11-3, 3-11, 11-7
- Garrett Wenberg (BC) over Ben Gemma (DC) - 11-6, 11-8, 11-7
- Matthew Lazor (BC) over Bradley Hennessy (DC) - 11-5, 11-2, 11-9
Next on the Court
The Red and White will return to action on Friday, March 4th for College Squash Association Individual National Championships at the Specter Center in Philadelphia.