PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - For the second day in a row the Dickinson men's squash team was strong in the early flights, but were outdone at the later spots as the Brown University Bears picked up a 6-3 win on day two of the College Squash Association men's championships hosted by the University of Pennsylvania.
Inside the Match
Nicolas Serna and Kobe Fleming each fell behind 2-1 in their matches at the first and fourth flights. However, they both rallied back to win their last two games including dominating fifths to pick up wins. In the number two slot, Omar Ali made quick work of Ahmed Amin with a 3-0 shutout. Ben Gemma, Bradley Hennessy, Sam Knipp, and Mark Naguib all suffered four-game defeats at the third, seventh, eighth, and ninth flights.
- Nicolas Serna (DC) over Grant Sterman (BU) - 6-11, 11-9, 13-15, 11-3, 11-7
- Omar Ali (DC) over Ahmed (chotoo) Amin (BU) - 11-6, 11-8, 11-7
- Blake Roshkoff (BU) over Mark Naguib (DC) - 11-9, 11-2, 9-11, 11-8
- Kobe Fleming (DC) over Declan McCarthy (BU) - 11-8, 7-11, 5-11, 11-4, 11-2
- Raghav Pemmireddy (BU) over Oosie Imoro (DC) - 11-8, 11-9, 11-3
- Liam Bai (BU) over Aidan Ray (DC) - 11-9, 11-4, 11-3
- Samuel Lew (BU) over Sam Knipp (DC) - 13-11, 5-11, 11-7, 11-2
- Andrew Willwerth (BU) over Ben Gemma (DC) - 8-11, 11-6, 12-10, 11-3
- Raphael Benamran (BU) over Bradley Hennessy (DC) - 4-11, 11-8, 11-9, 11-3
Next on the Court
Dickinson will wrap up their time at the College Squash Association tomorrow with a matchup against Bates College at 3 p.m.