BRUNSWICK, Maine - The Dickinson College men's squash program fell to the Polar Bears of Bowdoin College on Saturday afternoon, 7-2 at the Lubin Family Squash Center.
Inside the Match
Dickinson would earn victories at the top two flights with Nicolas Serna picking up a win in four games over Thomas Winston at the No. 1 spot. Omar Ali grabbed win number two for the Red and Black in the second flight with a 3-0 triumph over Deven Kanwal. At the No. 5 flight, Oosie Imoro pushed John Milligan to a decisive fifth game but fell 11-3. Sam Knipp went the distance with Neil Bam at the No. 8 spot, however, he dropped the final game 11-5. Mark Naguib and Ben Gemma were each able to take one game off their opponent.
- Nicolas Serna (DC) over Thomas Winston (BC) - 11-9, 13-11, 6-11, 11-6
- Omar Ali (DC) over Deven Kanwal (BC) - 11-9, 11-7, 17-15
- Adham Sobhy (BC) over Mark Naguib (DC) - 12-10, 11-8, 11-13, 11-8
- Nick Wilkinson (BC) over Kobe Fleming (DC) - 11-9, 12-10, 11-5
- John Milligan (BC) over Oosie Imoro (DC) - 6-11, 11-2, 11-13, 11-7, 11-3
- Carson Claar (BC) over Aidan Ray (DC) - 11-8, 11-3, 11-3
- Henry Somerby (BC) over Patrick Noonan (DC) - 11-6, 11-8, 11-3
- Neil Bam (BC) over Sam Knipp (DC) - 5-11, 11-2, 7-11, 11-8, 11-5
- Abhiroop Reddy (BC) over Ben Gemma (DC) - 8-11, 12-10, 11-7, 11-7
- Edwardo Perez (BC) over Bradley Hennessy (DC) - 11-7, 11-8, 11-6 (Not Counted in Team Score)
Next on the Court
Dickinson (1-6) will return to the court next Friday at 5 p.m. when they visit the Saints of Saint Lawrence University.