PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - The Dickinson men's squash team dropped their second match of a very busy weekend falling to Chatham University by a final of 8-1 on day two of the Pennsylvania State Championships at the Penn Squash Center on the campus of the University of Pennsylvania.
Inside the Match
The Devils got their lone win at No. 1 as Nicolas Serna stormed back from a 2-0 hole to win the final three games to knock off Abdul Malik. Two other matches would require four games as Mark Naguib was able to take the third game against Jared Nalliah. Oosie Imoro won took the first game 11-2 versus Owais Rasheed but dropped the next three. At the No. 9 spot, Samuel Knipp watched a 2-1 lead slip away against Vinicius Muniz.
- Nicolas Serna (DC) over Abdul Malik (CU) - 9-11, 4-11, 11-7, 11-8, 11-8
- Luis Gonalez (CU) over Omar Ali (DC) - 11-8, 11-7, 11-9
- Agustin Carranza (CU) over Kobe Fleming (DC) - 11-8, 11-7, 11-9
- Jared Nalliah (CU) over Mark Naguib (DC) - 11-7, 11-4, 8-11, 11-3
- Owais Rasheed (CU) over Oosie Imoro (DC) - 2-11, 11-6, 11-8, 11-6
- Lucas Oliveira (CU) over Zack Hollander (DC) - 11-8, 11-8, 11-6
- Mohamed Sadek (CU) over Aidan Ray (DC) - 11-8, 11-7, 11-6
- Alaaeldin Abdelkhalik (CU) over Patrick Noonan (DC) - 11-6, 11-9, 11-4
- Vinicius Muniz (CU) over Samuel Knipp (DC) - 11-9, 9-11, 7-11, 11-8, 11-6
A busy Sunday awaits the Devils as they take on top-ranked Penn at 9:30 a.m., before walking up the street to battle Drexel University at 2:30 p.m.